Chicken Breast stuffed with Butter, Basil and Cheese. Be sure to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
This was such a good meal! And quite easy to make. Those flavours worked so well with one another.
For me, this could be a quick after work meal. And, it’s so filling!
The Smoked Sausages really complimented the Herb, Cheese and Butter flavour. Using Chicken Breast doesn’t have to be boring, especially when you have recipes such as this. Also, the meat remained pretty juicy!
Here’s the step by step so you can learn how to make stuffed chicken breast with this simple recipe.
A quick meal and, a simple recipe.
This Recipe Serves 2
You will Need:
2 Chicken Breasts (with skins)
1 Garlic Clove (finely minced)
2 1/2 tbsp. Softened Butter
1/4 cup Grated Cheese
1 tbsp. Lemon Zest
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
10-15 Basil Leaves (plus extra for garnish)
1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
1/2 tsp Cracked Black Pepper
4 Lemon Slices
4 Smoked Sausages (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Combine the butter, garlic, salt, garlic, basil, lemon zest and cheese. Mix into a paste.
3. Slit the chicken breasts horizontally, fill with the paste then close.
4.Transfer to a baking tray, then brush the tops with olive oil.
5. If using sausages, cut a few slits in them, and add to the tray.
6. Arrange the lemon slices on the tray.
7. Bake for approx. 25mins, then broil for a few mins. to crisp the skins.
8. Serve and enjoy.
*For easy cleanup I lined my tray with parchment. Foil could also work.
* Before Broiling, spoon some of the rendered juices over the chicken.
* Be sure to serve the plated dish with the oven baked lemon slices, they have tonnes of flavour.