The Super Bowl is coming up, so today we are making Sriracha-Carolina Reaper popcorn chicken. The result is some spicy popcorn chicken! This recipe is based on a recipe from the Mad Dog 357 company and we have just swapped out their Mad Dog 357 Naga Morich Pepper Puree (in the original recipe) with Mad Dog 357 Reaper Sriracha hot sauce, and then moved the cook to the grill.
The Mad Dog 357 hot sauce we’ve chosen has the wonderful flavor of Sriracha, but adds some kick from the world’s hottest pepper – the Carolina Reaper.
• 2 skinless Chicken breasts
• 2 teaspoon Mad Dog 357 Reaper Sriracha
• 1 cup barbecue sauce. I used Fat Bastard Bear Bite BBQ sauce.
• 8 oz Potato chips
• Chopped parsley or cilantro for garnish
1. Preheat the grill to 350-375°F. You will need to grease the grill grates or use a non-stick grill mat. If the chicken sticks, then the potato chips will fall off the chicken.
2. Take a sharp knife and cut the chicken into approximately 1” pieces and place in a bowl. Add the hot sauce and barbecue sauce, then mix well.
3. Place the potato chips inside a Ziploc bag and then crush the chips into crumbs.
4. Now, put the chicken pieces inside the Ziploc bag with the crushed potato chips and shake the bag to get the chicken covered with the chips.
5. Place the chicken bites on the grill and cook for about 15 minutes until the chicken is done.
6. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with more BBQ sauce or Ranch Dressing.
Armadillo Pepper Hot Sauce, BBQ Sauce, Jerky & Snack Store
Please watch: “Beef Jerky in the Masterbuilt Smoker | Bourbon-Molasses Recipe”