Check out this very simple chicken curry recipe to make at home in short time for beginners. Chicken pieces cooked in onion, ginger garlic masala along with spices gives you mouthwatering aroma and tastes delicious. In this video we will show you how to cook simple chicken gravy curry in easy step by step instructions.
Note: If any one have queries about ingredients please feel free to ask us in the comments section below. Let’s try this yummy recipe for rice in this winter.
CHICKEN CURRY RECIPE
Chicken – 1 kg
Salt – 3 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder – 4 1/2 tsp
Turmeric – 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 5 tsp
Ghee / Butter – 1 tbsp
Oil – 5 tbsp
Onions [big] – 2
Green chili peppers – 3 [slit length wise] Garam masala – 2 tsp
Coriander leaves – few
1. Take 1 kg chicken in a bowl. Add 2 1/2 tsp salt, 3 tsp red chili powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 3 tsp ginger garlic paste and 1 tbsp ghee/butter. Mix them well. Let’s marinate it for 30 minutes.
2. Heat 5 tbsp oil in a saucepan. Add 3 green chilies, 2 onions chopped. Saute for a while. Add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp salt, 1 1/2 tsp red chili powder and fry it until golden brown on medium flame.
3. Add 1/2 tsp turmeric. Add marinated chicken pieces. Cook it until 30 minutes or until pieces get cooked smoothly on very low flame. [If needed add 1/4 cup water to it in the middle. If you cooked it without water on very low flame it will tastes more delicious.]
4. Add 2 tsp garam masala and few coriander leaves. Mix them well. Let’s switch off the flame. Your yummy chicken gravy curry for rice is ready to serve.
Watch our latest recipes here
Click here to watch Top 5 WOW Recipes :
1. Chicken 65 Recipe – http://youtu.be/-iS100V12T4
2. Jelebi Recipe – http://youtu.be/Cu2rCr_INqs
3. Pav Bhaji Recipe – http://youtu.be/jP1wKTOBo8s
4. Pizza Recipe – http://youtu.be/VxbnZz50Q80
5. Chakkara Pongali – http://youtu.be/94oQxAizFE4
You may also like our World’s Top Kitchen Tips Collection
Try these yummy chicken recipes by our Master Chefs too