Get a jumpstart on your week by making four zesty chicken meals in an hour.
Prep time: 35 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Serves: 2 (4 meals each)
• 5-6 skinless boneless chicken breasts (or thighs, if you prefer)
• 1 cup baby carrots
• 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
• 2 red onions, cut into wedges
• Olive oil cooking spray
• 1/3 cup olive oil
• Fresh cilantro, finely chopped
• 1 teaspoon minced garlic
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• 2 limes, squeezed
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix marinade ingredients and then marinate chicken in it while you prepare the other ingredients.
3. Spray olive oil cooking spray on two large baking sheets or 9” x 13” pans.
4. Arrange bell peppers, onions, and carrots in one pan. (Note: Carrots will only be used in one meal and are not considered as part of the “roasted veggies mixture” mentioned throughout recipe.)
5. Arrange marinated chicken in second pan.
6. Bake for 35 minutes.
7. Remove both pans from oven and place chicken on a cutting board. Make sure the chicken is not pink inside. Let chicken stand 5 minutes before cutting into slices.
See ALL FOUR MEAL OPTIONS in the full recipe at http://guardyourhealth.tumblr.com/post/165054424968/meal-prep-lime-chicken-classirecipes
For MORE RECIPES: www.guardyourhealth.com/recipes
Music royalty-free via AudioBlocks.com.