Here our master chef explained you about steps involved in making of tasty “Roasted Chicken Joints” recipe in restaurant style. This is a popular party dish and evening snack. Food lovers always make this amazing recipe for their social parties or family gatherings. This delicious dish was made up with ginger garlic paste and flavored with lemon juice. Check out this full tutorial video to know, how to make this yummy non veg recipe.
Chicken Joints – 4
Oil – For Deep Frying
Eggs – 2
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 Tsp
Coriander Powder – 1/2 Tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp
Garam Masala – 1/2 Tsp
Salt to Taste
Lemon Juice – 1 Tsp
Tasting Salt – 1/2 Tsp
Corn Powder – 1 Cup
Pinch of Red Food Color
Tomato Sauce – 1 Tbsp
Chilli Sauce – 1 Tbsp
1. Beat two eggs in a bowl. Add 1/2 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste, 1/2 Tsp Coriander Powder, 1 Tsp Red Chilly Powder, 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala Powder, 1 Tsp Salt, 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice, 1 Tsp Vinegar, 1/2 Tsp Ajinomoto, 1 Cup of Corn Powder, Pinch of Red Food Color to it and mix them well.
2. Add 1 Tbsp Tomato Sauce, 1 Tbsp Chilly Sauce to it and mix it well.
3. Coat the batter to each chicken leg piece thoroughly and fry it well in a pan on medium flame.
Note: If you use high flame for this, the chicken piece doesn’t cook well inside. So heat the oil in high flame and when comes to fry put it in the medium flame. It’s the better way to deep fry.
For more Easy and Healthy Recipes Subscribe Here : http://bit.ly/1rnx9WW
Click here to watch Top 5 WOW Recipes :
1. Chicken 65 Recipe – http://youtu.be/-iS100V12T4
2. Jelebi Recipe – http://youtu.be/Cu2rCr_INqs
3. Pav Bhaji Recipe – http://youtu.be/jP1wKTOBo8s
4. Pizza Recipe – http://youtu.be/VxbnZz50Q80
5. Chakkara Pongali – http://youtu.be/94oQxAizFE4
You may also like our World’s Top Kitchen Tips Collection
Try these yummy chicken recipes by our Master Chefs too