Learn How To Make Honey Lime Chicken Recipe from Chef Neelam Bajwa only on Get Curried. Make this easy Chicken Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
5-6 Chicken thighs with skin
2-3 cloves of Garlic
1 tbsp. Honey
1 tbsp. Soy sauce
1 tbsp. Lime or lemon juice
Pinch of cayenne pepper
Salt to taste
Marinade for a minimum of 1 hour
– In a bowl, mix honey, cayenne pepper, soy sauce, garlic, salt and lime juice together.
– Pour the marinade over the chicken and refrigerate for a minimum of 60 minutes.
– Transfer to a baking tray and drizzle some vegetable oil and the marinade on it.
– Bake this at 220°C for 40 minutes flipping halfway through.
– Garnish with parsley and serve.
Honey Lime Chicken is ready to eat!
Host : Neelam Bajwa
Director: Dolly Sanghavi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1