Today’s video recipe is for Smoked Ginger-Jerk Chicken on the Pit Barrel Cooker. For the jerk seasoning, we’re using Walkerswood. Simply marinate the chicken overnight in the jerk seasoning and then cook it on the Pit Barrel Cooker.
• 1/3 cup apple cider
• ½ tbsp ground ginger
• ½ tbsp onion powder
• ½ tbsp brown sugar
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 4 chicken breasts
• 2 tbsp Walkerswood Hot & Spicy Jerk Seasoning
• 1/2 tsp salt
1. To make the marinade, combine the apple cider, Walkerswood jerk seasoning, ginger, onion powder, brown sugar and olive oil. Mix well.
2. Salt the chicken.
3. Place the chicken and marinade in a Ziploc bag and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
4. Place the chicken on a pre-heated Pit Barrel Cooker with 3 apple wood chunks.
5. Smoke the chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. For this cook the total time was 32-35 minutes.
Armadillo Pepper Hot Sauce, BBQ Sauce, Jerky & Snack Store
Please watch: “Beef Jerky in the Masterbuilt Smoker | Bourbon-Molasses Recipe”