Hi, Friends, I tried these delicious Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe at home. So simple and quick recipe. So, I am sharing this simple with you: https://youtu.be/3ULmayviSB4
SimpleEasy Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
Below down I am sharing the recipe of the.
YIELD: 4 TO 6 SERVINGS
TOTAL TIME: 40 MINUTES
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES
• 1 pound of boneless chicken breasts
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
• 1 chopped onion
• 2 cloves minced garlic
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
• 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
• 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
• 1/2 teaspoon chili powder (If you like it spicy add another 1/2-1 tsp.)
• 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1 1/2 cups chunky salsa
• 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
• Optional toppings: tortilla strips, sour cream, shredded cheese, cilantro, etc.
In a large pot over medium heat, sauté the chicken in the oil for 5 minutes. Add the onions. Then add the garlic and cumin and mix well. Next add the broth, corn, chili powder, beans, lemon juice and salsa. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for about 20 to 30 minutes.
Break up some tortilla chips or tortilla strips, into individual bowls and pour soup over chips. Top with the Monterrey Jack cheese and a little sour cream if desired.
You must have loved this Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
Our Social Media Handles:-
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AMRecipe/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmRecipe
Like us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/109376980658881389070
Subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSaaGdX0oKRt7q5xUV2lvvA