Creamy Garlic Butter Chicken Recipe – This Chicken With Creamy Garlic Butter Sauce And Potatoes recipe is an easy, quick and delicious dinner recipe that all your family will love. It is packed with great flavours and is extremely tasty. The chicken and potatoes are baked in a creamy garlic butter sauce which makes the meal irresistible and incredibly delicious. It really is A MUST TRY!!
S U B S C R I B E – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYcLeyyuxkc9Uu6prTCJTSw
T H U M B S U P –
It encourages me to make more videos. Thank you!
Be sure to turn notifications ON by hitting the bell above so you don’t miss any of my delicious recipes! Thank You!
I must say WELCOME to my new subscribers!!!
Thanks for stopping by, subscribing and liking my videos.
6 -7 Chicken Thighs
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp rosemary
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic
1 tsp onion powder
5- 6 potatoes
4- 5 cups spinach
1/4 cup butter
4 cloves garlic
2 Tablespoons Flour
1 cup Chicken Broth (I used low sodium)
1/2 cup Whole milk
1/2 cup double cream
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1. Mix together the salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, thyme,
rosemary and paprika
2. Season chicken thighs on both sides with the mixture
3. Place in the fridge to marinate for 1 hour
4.Cut each of the potatoes into equal pieces and transfer them into a baking tray
5. Drizzle olive oil on the potatoes and season with salt and pepper
6. Partially bake the potatoes in 400F / 200 C preheated oven for 30 minutes
7. Remove the chicken from the fridge, sear them in heated oil, skin side down, until golden brown.
8. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside
9. In the same pan, saute the spinach until they wilt down, remove it from the pan and set aside for later
10. In the same pan, add the butter and the garlic and saute until it gets fragrant
11. Add the flour and cook for a minute, then add the milk, double cream, parmesan cheese, chopped parsley and basil, then cook for a minute to let the flavours come together.
12. When the potatoes come out of the oven, place the chicken on them, then add the spinach and the sauce
13. Bake in a 400F / 200C oven for 35 to 40 minutes
– FACEBOOK — https://www.facebook.com/Delizioso-89…
– GOOGLE+ — https://plus.google.com/u/0/115788310…
– TWITTER — https://twitter.com/Delizioso136
– PINTEREST — https://uk.pinterest.com/Delizioso123…
– INSTAGRAM — https://www.instagram.com/136delizioso/
– OUR WEBSITE — http://delizioso136.wix.com/delizioso
Music: Nadro – In my Bubble
Nadro Social Media: