Check out this #delish baked barbecue glazed crack chicken!
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a large resealable Ziploc bag, combine flour and chicken. Shake until fully coated.
2. Set up a dredging station: In one bowl, add panko breadcrumbs and in another bowl whisk eggs and add 2 tablespoons water. Dip chicken in beaten eggs, then panko until fully coated. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and season generously with salt and pepper.
3. Bake until golden and crispy, 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, warm barbecue sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and garlic powder.
5. Coat baked chicken in sauce and serve with ranch, if desired.
1 c. all-purpose flour
2 lb. chicken tenders
2 c. panko breadcrumbs
3 large Eggs, beaten
Freshly ground black pepper
1 c. barbecue sauce
1/2 c. brown sugar
Juice of 2 limes
1 tsp. garlic powder
Ranch dressing, for serving (optional)
SUBSCRIBE to delish: https://goo.gl/ALBpnv
Delish.com is home to your favorite dinner recipes, party ideas, and #KitchenLessons. You don’t have to know how to cook, you just have to love to eat. Come for the food, stay for the fun.