This video has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and it’s advertiser. All of the opinions stated and these bomb recipes are my own. #collectivebias
I AM CURRENTLY OUT OF TOWN UNTIL WEDNESDAY. I WILL POST THE RECIPE FOR THE BBQ SAUCE WHEN I RETURN.
NOTE: The Dry Rub that was used on all of the meats is located in the Brisket recipe below
BBQ Brisket RECIPE LINK | http://bit.ly/1Fs0mW1
The “Simple Brine” Recipe is as follows:
1. Heat 2 Cups of water in small sauce pan over medium-high heat.
2. Turn off the heat just before it starts to boil.
3. Add 2 Tablespoons of Kosher Salt and stir until it’s dissolved
4. Allow it cool
5. Pour the salted water into a very large bowl/container and then add 8 cups of cold water.
6. Add the juice of 5 Lemons, 5 Limes (As much citrus as you want), Fresh Thyme and garlic cloves
7. Make sure the brine is completely cool before adding the meat
8. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours.
9. Once the brining process is done, drain the liquid, season the meat as desired, and cook as desired